Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise of the terms in which the purchaser ("you") is permitted to purchase items from Stevenson-Olds ("us", also referred to as "we" and "our") on this website.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to you. If you have any enquiries or quality issues contact our Customer Support Office on 0797 688 0797.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (ebooks) unless the supplied file is faulty. Where purchases are made for non-digital products for personal use only, (not for re-sale), the items may be returned (at the purchaser's risk) and are refundable, within 7 days from the purchase date.
- ebooks are supplied in a variety of electronic formats. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy compatible with their reading device or to purchase the appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook.
- Any purchase of an ebook file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your ebook files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to Stevenson-Olds.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of ebooks, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal.
- In the case of ebooks, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an ebook to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- 1. the ebook is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- 2. the ebook is used for personal entertainment only
- 3. the ebook is not copied, printed or modified in any way
- 4. you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ebook. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Stevenson-Olds is certain that all ebook files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser's e-reader/computer. However, all ebook files are purchased at the purchaser's risk.
- Stevenson-Olds cannot be held responsible for the loss of ebook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. Ebook files are subsequently stored at the purchaser's risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Stevenson-Olds unless such loss or damage is on the part of Stevenson-Olds .
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- Stevenson-Olds states that upon purchasing a 'pre-order', payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser's account. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date. ebooks cannot be pre-ordered due to their nature.
- Stevenson-Olds is not responsible for any third party information on their site or within their albums. Links to websites are given with a view to being helpful. Stevenson-Olds cannot be held responsible for the content on any third party websites.
Terms & Conditions of use
The term "Stevenson-Olds "or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Stevenson-Olds.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Stevenson-Olds and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Stevenson-Olds. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Stevenson-Olds takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.